Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We Haven't Vanished!!

Don't worry...we're still alive!!! Has it been a month since my last post?? I don't believe it. A lot of fun things have happened since and I've got the pictures to support that, but I haven't even had time, and now I can't find my camera!! But be ready for some killer pictures of our family trip to Bear Lake, our team trip to Jackson Hole, and my BIG little baby!! Parker is just shy of 2 months and weighs every bit of 14 lbs, probably gaining that 15th pound right now as I type!! She weighs exactly half of what Riley weighs now and she is 4 1/2!! I'm in full baby-mode...it's amazing how your body gets used to and can fully function on 3-4 hours of sleep at night (with the help of venti iced white mocha with 4 shots of espresso). I'm still trying to figure her out and she definately keeps us on our toes. My so-called maternity leave is up at the end of the month, which wont really change anything, since I've pretty much been working and going to practice every day. We're really looking forward to going to Oklahoma next month for the OU/Texas game. We've been back every year for that game since we've been married, and its kind of become a thing for us to do every year. And Dylan's family will get to meet Parker for the first time, so it will be a fun time!!

Stay tuned for the pictures...I promise, they are really good!!!

2 comments:

Becky Davis said...

Hey, I'm excited to see those pics. Get on it girl! What a great time we had at Bear Lake! Take 2 babies under the age of 6 weeks, 9 additional grandchildren, a warm, sandy beach and picnic lunches. What more could you ask for?!!
Sounds like you are not hurting for things to do. Maybe when you go off your leave things will calm down!

MyR said...

I'm excited to see pictures too! I can't believe Parker is already 2 1/2 months! I am such a bad friend and haven't even sent her baby gift yet. She'll probably outgrow it by the time I get it to you. I MISS YOUR FACE!!!