Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hannah Montana...LIVE!!...in our bathroom!!

READ FIRST!!!!



So if any of you know Riley, you know she is kinda the shy reserved type when it comes to doing things in front of people...like dancing and singing in front of people, or even talking...she just doesn't do that. Well, I bought her a couple of sparkly headbands one day, and later that evening I caught her in our bathroom, standing on the toilet, singing and dancing in front of the mirror. These are rocker headbands!! I am videoing in the crack of the door between the hinges, because if she caught me watching her, she would be sooo embarrassed. Now, the concert starts when she turns on the light (you can hear her say "Ready...Go!!"). The words are simple: "Hannah Montana.....isn't she so cool???" ENJOY!! (and turn your volume up!!)

What can I say Riley?? You crack me up everyday and you make my heart sing!! You are so cool!!

6 comments:

MyR said...

THAT was AWESOME!!! I think Riley got your dance moves! :) I love that you caught it through the doorway.

And yes Riley - she is SO COOL! I'll admit that I even watch her show sometimes.

Holly said...

who doesnt like to stand in front of the mirror and rock out especially with those sweet dance moves and awesome sparklle head bands! Its fun to see Riley come out of her shell to be silly! Thanks for the laugh!

Becky Davis said...

Riley, that was the greatest song and dance concert I've ever seen! Granma is going to show my friends at work and they'll love it too! I hope you will do that same great dance and song the next time I come to your house to visit. Love ya soooooo much, Gramma

Marinda said...

classic...she's going to hate you for that later on in life.

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

I was thinking the same thing, Marinda...but, it is precious for now! Even when she's just goofing around, she has the sweetest soul. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. Can you believe it's time to Hook 'em Horns??????
Thanks for sharing.