Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bear Lake pics













What a beautiful body of water!! There were so many good pictures, I just had to narrow them down to my favorites. The Davis' had a family reunion over Labor Day and it was just a lot of fun. Thanks mom and dad for making it possible for all of us to get together as a family. Thanks Rinni and Regan for bringing your boat for all of us to enjoy...what would we all do without it??? Thanks Holly for bringing the babies up even when you knew it was going to be hard...hope you had fun. And thanks Jennie and Will for teaching me to play Texas Hold 'Em and kicking your butt...I really enjoyed my 5 Dollar Jackpot!!!

3 comments:

Ashli said...

Yeah...I am so glad to see the new pics. Your girls are just too cute!!! I hope you are feeling well, looks like it since you are playing and having fun! Thanks for updating! I was so excited to see the new addition.

Marinda said...

Don't you love to go back and look at pictures and realize you really did have a fun, good time. I'm so glad everyone was able to make it. It wouldn't have been the same...

naam said...

cool!