Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To All The Fat Women Everywhere!!

What an inspiration!! I love this show and I love this girl!! Being part of the overweight population, I finally (after 6 years of sitting on my a** and eating junk) took off most of the weight and got close to the weight I wanted to be when I found out I pregnant last year. I can't wait to have this baby, so I can start the long road back. I just wish I could be on the show and do it all in less than 6 months, rather than the 16 months it took me!! Way to go Ali...you've given hope to the fat women everywhere!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! So much to say...
1. I too want nothing more than to be on the biggest loser! I have even thought about gaining lots of weight just so I can be accepted!
2. Your little girl is darling and I cant believe she is 4 too! That picture of her when she was born is scary! What a good mom you are to have survived!
3. You're pregnant! Woo hoo! Congrats!
4. So happy you are in the blogging world so I can check on you all the time now!

MyR said...

Yeah for Ali! Watching that show just makes me want to workout and get sore all over again...then I usually go get some ice cream. DUH!

Brynn said...

I love love love Ali too. We've been watching it too and guess what? I missed the finale some how. So she won? She was a kick butt girl. Your baby is so grown up I cant believe it. And your expecting too, that's great. Girls do rule. You know that right. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be stopping by yours often. I'm addicted........Hi my name is Brynnley, and I'm addicted to blogging :) !!!!

Marinda said...

Hello is anyone there? You were going so good there for awhile.