Friday, April 11, 2008

THERE!!!!.....I'VE DONE IT!!!

So after much harassment from family and friends (you know who you are...), I've decided to join the world of blogging!! I'm a little skeptical as I am trying to navigate through this and build my blog. I'm not the most computer-savvy person you'll meet, but since no one prints off their pictures and carries them around with them to show people anymore, and since I scrapbook maybe 2 pages a year...., I thought I could try this and share some of my favorite pictures and memories with my family and friends whom I don't get to see as often as I want. And I keep telling myself that I'm going to start writing down all the funny things that Riley says on a daily basis so that my conversations don't start with...'Riley said the funniest thing the other day, and I can't remember what it was...' So hopefully, this will help. Anyway, enjoy and don't be too critical....I'M NEW!!!

4 comments:

Marinda said...

Welcome my child, welcome. So glad you've joined us! Its very cute. You should keep up on it. It will be fun to go back and see what you've done.

MyR said...

Hey - I am proud to admit I was one of those harassing friends! WELCOME!!! Now...no slacking off and being a blogging dud! :)

tiny said...

I am excited I get to read about your family/life! It will be great to keep in touch. Can't wait to stay tuned in!

Liz

Becky Davis said...

So-o-o cute Dree. What a great way to make notes of all the wonderful things in life! Keep up the good work. (and get rid of that picture that has me in it!) Love ya, mom