Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've Been Tagged!
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys

1. Doing something productive with my day
2. Hearing Riley sing to herself or to her baby sister
3. Spending time with my mom and sisters

3 Fears

1. Having another preemie
2. Losing a loved one
3. The DENTIST...I have a moderate case of dental anxiety

3 Goals

1. Get my Masters Degree (I've started!!)
2. Lose the weight...AGAIN!! (I'm reeeaaally enjoying my 9 month "baby diet")
3. Be able to manage money better

3 Current Obsessions/Collections

1. Having to know where everything is and double-checking to make sure (I know what you're thinking...I am borderline OCD )
2. I currently have a collection of all the comp toiletries from all the hotels our team has stayed at over the past 2 years (And I dont even use them ever! )
3. I'm kind of obsessed with the sitcom Friends

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself

1. I'm a very good speller
2. I still use the alarm clock I got as a present at my 10th birthday party...20 yrs. later...still works like a charm.
3. My least favorite food is cucumbers, but one of my most favorite foods are pickles.

I tag Rinni, Mandy, Liz, Ashli, and Myr

7 comments:

Marinda said...

Just when you think you know someone, they go and post something like this.
And just when I thought you didn't have any of mom in ya, the OCD comes out again. Thank you mother! (but how many times do you wash the kitchen table?)

Anonymous said...

Your are so cute! I'm so glad you came to visit our site! I will get on the ball I swear! I can't wait to keep checking up on you! Cute family! loves, brooke

Ashli said...

Okay thanks for the tag...and I love this whole blogging thing. I hope all is well with you guys. Hope the pregnancy continues to go smoothly. I love checking in on ya!

tiny said...

Thanks for the tag. I've completed it and passed it onto 5 more suckers!

MyR said...

I'm not thanking you for the tag. I'm HORRIBLE at them and really don't even like them. I'll do it though, just for you - THIS TIME! :) Do I really have to pass it on? (If it sounds like I'm whining, I am!)

I miss you!

MyR said...

Okay, I did it. It's already lost down on my blog because I was behind and posted quite a few since then. :)

I MIGHT have some fun news for you in a couple weeks or so...call me.

MyR said...

You have a four year old...I KNOW you've got to have some interesting stories you can share. C'mon! I'm waiting!!!